Welcome 2021 with rare single Grape Varietals!
Hubert de Boüard de Laforest of the famed Château Angélus, winegrower since 1956 who considers himself a farmer with roots in his shoes, decided to put his own name in this range of unique wines involving Bordeaux single varieties, including the rare Cabernet Franc and Sémillon.
On the label is Hubert's first pair of shears, given to him by his father when he was seven (7) years old.
"The fruit comes from our own plots or from plots carefully selected for the excellence of their terroirs ... every plot is managed with the passage of the seasons in ways that aim to protect the surrounding ecosystems ... picking the grapes at the best possible level of ripeness.”
Take your pick or take all six to get 10% off!
1. Hubert de Boüard Merlot 2017 (Red)
2. Hubert de Boüard Cabernet Franc 2017 (Red)
3. Hubert de Boüard Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 (Red)
4. Hubert de Boüard Sémillon 2017 (White)
5. Hubert de Boüard Sauvignon Blanc 2017 (White)
6. Hubert de Boüard Rose 2017 (Rose)
* All prices you see in Wine Jetty are inclusive of taxes, Order $150 and above for free delivery