A Quiet Night In: Half Bottles Series .375L
靜夜思 by 李白 (唐朝）
Thoughts on a Quiet Night by Li Bai (Tang Dynasty)
Moonlight bright shines on my bed
Frosty grounds it seems have spread
Lifting my head with hope to the moon
Bowing in wish of home soon.
(Translation by Kathleen Yao)
These adorable little bottles may look diminutive but they pack a punch in taste and value. Don't settle for only three (3) wines when you can have six (6) to try by buying half bottles!
BONUS: One of these bottles contains the very same wine that Queen Elizabeth II (yes, the one and only) served to her guests on her Diamond Jubilee. Which one? Buy the case and you'll find out in your tasting notes. Cheers!
In your case (sizes are all half bottles, .375L each):
1. Domaine de Saint Dominique 2009
2. Château du Breuil Cru Bourgeois Haut-Médoc 2015 (Gold Medal)
3. Château De Cazenove Bordeaux Supérieur 2015
4. Château Cissac Haut-Médoc 2013 (Gold Medal 2016)
5. Château de Francs 2014 (Silver Medal 2016 Concours de Bordeaux)
6. Château Haut Dambert Cuvée Clémence Rouge 2015
7. Tasting Notes, Card (if intended as a gift, or just for your own use)
* All prices you see in Wine Jetty are inclusive of taxes, this qualifies for free delivery